Taking A Break

    Hi all!
    I'm just writing this post to let y'all know that I'm going to be taking a break from uploading for a while. I don't know how long, I just know that I've got a lot of stuff to figure out before I continue posting. I've just discovered that this blog was taking a turn I didn't really want it to, so I've got a lot of self-reflection ahead as I try to figure out who I want to be, what I want to say, and what I want my blog to look like.
    Thanks for sticking with me. I hope to continue this blogging journey soon, and I'll see you on the other side of the challenges I'm facing right now. :)

Edit as of 1/21/24: I'm clearly not doing very well at not blogging. I have a lot to say! But I'm also figuring out what I want for this blog faster than I expected when I first wrote this, so here we are. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Matter of Perspective

Three-Act Narrative Structure

Clean Books for Picky Readers, Part 4